If you use WordPress, you're in luck! We've developed a series of plugins that will make setting Social Intents up in WordPress a snap.
Here's a link to each of our plugins:
- Live Chat for WordPress
- Email List Builder for WordPress
- Conversion Popup for WordPress
- Feedback for WordPress
- Social Offers for WordPress
1. First, install one of our plugins.
2. If you are new to Social Intents: Activate the plugin and click on the register now button to sign up with your email. We'll automatically add a newly generated API key to your plugin. You can always login to socialintents.com to customize settings or answer chats.
3. If you already have an account: Sign into your account if you already have one login to Social Intents and click on the Apps link in the left-hand navigation. Choose the app you'd like to configure and click edit settings.
Next, copy the Widget Key from the Your Widget Key tab in the settings:
Paste this key into the settings area of your plugin inside the WordPress plugin settings.