- Sign into your Google Tag manager account and "Select Your Workspace"
2. Click on "Tags" from the left and then "New"
3. Click on the Edit Icon in the Tag Configuration then scroll Custom HTML
4. Now include your custom script. For our Live Chat application, find the code snippet in your Live Chat Teams Settings or in your Dashboard on our website.
6. Choose a trigger below the Tag configuration screen: Select “All Pages” with the type “Page view”
8. When you're finished, name your Tag, then click Save and Submit.