Adding Code Snippet to Any Site
Installing Social Intents requires cutting and pasting the code snippet from the "Install Code" link in your Social Intents dashboard. Once you are logged in, copy and paste this code into whichever pages of your website you'd like to trigger your campaigns.
For WordPress, Bigcommerce, Shopify and Wix, we have plugins and apps you can use (see below for links).
- Copy the code from the "Install Code" link in your Dashboard
- Open your web-page in a text editor (i.e. TextEdit, Notepad).
- Paste the Social Intents code anywhere in the web-page's HTML source. We recommend placing it in your <head> tag.
- Save your modified web page.
- Upload it to your web server.
- That's it, you are done!
If you're using WordPress, you can easily install one of our plugins to your website and simply copy they Api Key under each apps settings into the Api Key section of your plugin. Here are links to each of these plugins.
- Live Chat for WordPress
- Email List Builder for WordPress
- Conversion Popup for WordPress
- Feedback for WordPress
- Social Offers for WordPress
If you're using Wix user, you can just use one of our Wix App Market Apps below:
If you're using Shopify, we have a Social Intents app in their app store.
If you're using BigCommerce, try our Live Chat app.