Live Chat Features | Social Intents
Live Chat Features to Run your Business
Whatever your business objectives are, Social Intents has the live chat features to help you become successful. Whether you're looking to build sales, improve customer service, or build leads, we're here to help.
We have a ton of articles here on our knowledge base to get you started and offer a free two-week trial on every new account.
Chat From Your Preferred Communications Platform
Your organization already uses communications tools internally. Why learn yet another chat tools to communicate with your customers? That's why we've build our platform to let you chat from either Microsoft Teams or Slack directly, so you can keep using the tools that you already know and love.
- Chat with Customers right from Microsoft Teams
- Chat with Customers right from Slack
- Optionally chat from a web-based dashboard
- Unlimited agent support on all plans - we grow when you grow.
Customize Your Chat Widget
You can fully customize your chat widget with your brand, logos, colors, and styles to fit your brand needs.
- Add your logo to the chat
- Change the colors and styles of the widget
- Change the location and chat button icon
- Change the location and size of your chat widget
- Customize every customer facing text to match your language
Customize your Pre-Sales Form
You can choose what information you want to collect when a live chat starts. Ask your visitors any information that is important to you and view this information on all new chat requests and transcripts
- Enable or disable collection of Name, Email and Phone number
- Add custom fields to your form like Account Number, Member ID, or Order Number
- Pre-populate your pre-sales information using our SDK.
- Send any Key/Value information with our SDK on new chat requests
- View form responses in Slack, Microsoft Teams, and our Live Chat Web Console
Chat Advanced Features
- File sharing
- Typing indicator
- Rich messages
- Chat transcripts
- Chat notifications
- Canned messages and shortcuts
- Chat routing
- Department based
Integrate with your Frontend and Backend Systems
We know your chat transcripts and leads are important to your business. That's why we've integrated with Zapier to allow you to send your chat transcripts to just about any external system. Send leads to your CRM, ticketing systems, or mailing list provider. Integrations include Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and many others.
Chatbots with Dialogflow Integration
If you're looking for AI Chatbot features and natural language process, we have you covered. Our Dialogflow integration lets you create chatbots when and how you need them. You can create standalone chatbots, have your bot pick up when your offline or when you miss a chat, or you can have a chatbot answer in conjunction with your human agents.
- Standalone chatbot support with rich responses from Dialogflow
- Chatbots that can escalate to humans
- Chatbots that answer when you're offline
- Chatbots that answer when you miss a chat
- Support for rich responses like Slack, Telegram, and Google Assistant responses
Chat Management Features
We also have reporting, analytics integrations, shortcuts, and a dashboard that makes running your live chat easier.
- Chat history reports with export capability
- Chat escalation and monitoring of ongoing chats
- Agent feedback/survey responses when chats close
- Chat dashboards
- Google Analytics integration with custom events
- Support for multiple languages